As our President and Founder's favourite room at Summer Lodge, this stunning one-bedroom Garden Suite has been beautifully reimagined, with a calming neutral colour palette and original works from eminent artists such as Matisse.
The jewel in the Garden Suite's crown is the glass conservatory with a private dining, seating and bar area overlooking the hidden private courtyard garden, which is planted with seasonal and local flowers and foliage, and features a charming rockery.
Guests are granted direct access to the spa, swimming pool and herb garden, while extra-special touches await in the suite, such as a delicious welcome hamper, fresh-cut flowers from the garden, and and a bottle of Blanc de Mer from our vineyard, Bouchard Finlayson, in addition to, an assortment of local ciders and beers.
This romantic retreat is the perfect place to escape to in Thomas Hardy's Dorset, and can be combined with three further bedrooms upstairs to form Bea's Cottage.
At a glance
- Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Private rockery and garden with loungers and dining area for six people
- Lounge area with working fireplace
- Fully equipped bar
- Glass panelled conservatory with dining, seating and bar area
- Direct access out to the spa, swimming pool and kitchen herb garden
- King-size Savoir bed with the finest quality linens
- Coffee and tea-making facilities
- Mineral water (still and sparkling)
- Delicious welcome hamper
- Fruit in room
- 24-hour room service
- Luxury toiletries
- Direct dial telephone
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Heating and air conditioning
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- Electronic safe
- Flat screen satellite television
- US and Euro electricity sockets
- Iron and ironing board
- Summer Lodge shortbread biscuits
- Fresh flowers