Secreted amongst Dorset’s rolling hills in the charming village of Evershot, discover a secluded and private hideaway. Named in honour of our beloved President and Founder Beatrice Tollman, Bea's Cottage is an enchanting four-bedroom home at Summer Lodge, where the evening sun filters beautifully though a glass conservatory and original artwork by Matisse creates an understated elegance.
This is a warm, cosy and romantic haven in Thomas Hardy's Dorset, independent from Summer Lodge, yet with the hotel’s outstanding service, passionate hospitality and five-star amenities.
Guests are granted direct access to the spa, swimming pool and herb garden, while extra-special touches await in the suite, such as a delicious welcome hamper, fresh-cut flowers from the garden, and a bottle of Blanc de Mer from our vineyard, Bouchard Finlayson, in addition to, an assortment of local ciders and beers.
From the private, sheltered rockery and garden to the charming working fireplace and wood-panelled private dining room, Bea’s Cottage make for a quintessential pastoral escape to refresh, rejuvenate and feed the soul, surrounded by the bucolic English countryside.
At a glance
- Four bedrooms, with private terrace or balcony and en-suite bathrooms
- Private entrance
- Private rockery and garden with loungers and dining area for six people
- Guest bathroom
- Lounge area with working fireplace
- Fully equipped bar
- Glass panelled conservatory with dining, seating and bar area
- Direct access out to the spa, swimming pool and kitchen herb garden
- Access to private dining room and additional bedrooms
- King-size Savoir beds with the finest quality linens
- Coffee and tea-making facilities
- Mineral water (still and sparkling)
- Delicious welcome hamper
- Fruit in room
- 24-hour room service
- Luxury toiletries
- Direct dial telephone
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Heating and air conditioning
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- Electronic safe
- Flat screen satellite television
- US and Euro electricity sockets
- Iron and ironing board
- Summer Lodge shortbread biscuits
- Fresh flowers