Valid throughout the year
A stay at Summer Lodge is a gourmand's delight. Renowned for sumptuous dining in the award-winning Restaurant, recently voted 72 in the prestigious Sunday Times Top 100 Restaurants in the UK, guests will be able to savour a wonderful seven course tasting menu with mouth watering dishes such as Lyme Bay Brill, Creedy Carver Duck and Pistachio Granola and Sherborne Honey. With fresh seasonal produce, let us provide you with a real taste sensation.
Our special Gourmet Package includes:
- Overnight accommodation in a beautifully appointed room or suite
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Welcome fruit plate in room on arrival
- Full English breakfast daily
- A seven course tasting menu prepared by acclaimed Chef Steven Titman with matching wines selected by one of the four best Sommeliers in the world, Eric Zwiebel.
- Late check out when departing on a Sunday - subject to availability
Terms and Conditions
- Prices start from £434.00 per room per night inclusive of VAT based on two adults sharing a Classic Room
- Additional nights may be booked at our Best Available Rate
- Cannot be combined with other offers
- Subject to availability and terms and conditions