The skills of Chef Steven Titman are married to the extraordinary knowledge and experience of Sommelier Eric Zwiebel in the now famous Summer Lodge Wine Dinners, to create a simply extraordinary experience.
Focusing on a selected house or style, with a guest speaker to inform and entertain diners, these special lunches/dinners begin with an introduction to the selected wines. The following meal includes a delicious four-course menu specially created by Steven Titman to complement the five different wines (including aperitifs) showcased during the event.
Next event taking place (2019):
- 2nd April: Alain Graillot - Rhone Valley, France - £105.00 per person
- 14th May: Roger Jones - Guest Chef - £135.00 per person
- 2nd July: Angelo Negro - Monteu Roero, Piedmont, Italy - £105.00 per person
- 6th August: Black Tie Sommelier Dinner - £135.00 per person
- 1st October: Alsace, France - £105.00 per person
- 3rd December: Black Tie Champagne Dinner - 135.00 per person
"Using Dorset's abundant local produce, my resourceful and imaginative team use their strong classical foundations and light modern touches to provide guests with an exceptional dining experience - from fine dining in the restaurant to light lunches and our popular Afternoon Tea, our focus is always on serving cuisine of the highest standard."
Executive Chef, Steven Titman
Look us up and join in at