The skills of Chef Steven Titman are married to the extraordinary knowledge and experience of Sommelier Eric Zwiebel in the now famous Summer Lodge Wine Dinners, to create a simply extraordinary experience.
Focusing on a selected house or style, with a guest speaker to inform and entertain diners, these special lunches/dinners begin with an introduction to the selected wines. The following meal includes a delicious four-course menu specially created by Steven Titman to complement the five different wines (including aperitifs) showcased during the event.
Next event taking place (2018):
- 6th March: Rhone Valley Cuilleron £105.00 per person
- 20th March: Chocolate and Wine £105.00 per person
- 3rd April: English wine Furleigh & Bride Valley £105.00 per person
- 8th May: Guest Chef & sommelier £150.00 per person
- 3rd July: Australia, D’Arrenberg £105.00 per person
- 7th August: Five Sommelier (Black Tie) £135.00 per person
- 2nd October: Alsace £105.00 per person
- 13th November: Cheese and Wine £105.00 per person
- 4th December: Champagne – Moutardier (Black Tie) £135.00 per person
"Using Dorset's abundant local produce, my resourceful and imaginative team use their strong classical foundations and light modern touches to provide guests with an exceptional dining experience - from fine dining in the restaurant to light lunches and our popular Afternoon Tea, our focus is always on serving cuisine of the highest standard."
Executive Chef, Steven Titman
Look us up and join in at