Flaky Cheese Breadrolls. This recipe will create approximately 40 mini flaky rolls.
- 500g flour
- 12.5g salt
- 10g sugar
- 25g fresh yeast
- 100g butter diced
- 100g butter, rolled flat
- 250ml milk
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Add the milk while mixing with a dough hook to form a dough.
- Add a further 200g of butter and fold in a puff pastry method.
- Leave to rest, then roll out and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Roll into a roulade.
- Cut into pieces around 2 inches long and place into buttered ramekins.
- Leave to prove.
- Bake at 180˚C for 10 minutes to cook until golden brown.