The skills of Chef Steven Titman are married to the extraordinary knowledge and experience of Sommelier Eric Zwiebel in the now famous Summer Lodge Wine Dinners, to create a simply extraordinary experience.
Focusing on a selected house or style, with a guest speaker to inform and entertain diners, these special lunches/dinners begin with an introduction to the selected wines. The following meal includes a delicious four-course menu specially created by Steven Titman to complement the five different wines (including aperitifs) showcased during the event.
Next event taking place (2015):
- 2nd June: Mure, Alsace, France, £105 per person
- 7th July: Bouchard Finlayson, Walker Bay, South Africa, £105 per person
- 4th August: 5 Sommeliers, Black Tie Wine Dinner, £135 per person
- 6th October: Donnafugata, Sicily, Italy, £105 per person
- 3rd November: Henschke, Eden Valley, Australia, £105 per person
- 1st December: Brun, Champagne, France, Black Tie Dinner £135 per person
- 21st August, New Zealand, £49.50
- 18th September, Bordeaux, £49.40
- 16th October, Oregon, £49.50
- 13th November, Beaujolais, £49.50
"Using Dorset's abundant local produce, my resourceful and imaginative team with its strong classical foundations and light modern touches, we aim to provide guests with an exceptional dining experience - from fine dining in the restaurant to light lunches and our popular Afternoon Tea, our focus is always on serving cuisine of the highest standard."
Executive Chef, Steven Titman
Look us up and join in at